Sunday 9 December 2012

Sara is ONE! Happy Birthday sweety =)


A year ago, God has sent us the most precious gift. 

That gift fills all our lives in everything we do. 

And that gift was YOU!! 

Happy 1st Birthday my little angel!

mama loves sara so much...

Nur Adelia Qaisara binti Hafizul...



Today you turn one. It has been 365 wonderful days since you were brought into this world. I know it is such a cliche to say you have changed my life, but it was true. You are the symbol of love between mama and papa. And we love you so much. Since the day you were born, I knew that my days will be more happier, to see you growing up day by day and acquire new skills each months!

You start to smile when you see people make something funny when you 2months++, and you loves to stare at people around you, watch tv, laugh and babble. Then, you can roll your body at 4-5months, and moves around until you can crawl at 9months. Your upper 2 teeth grow at 9months++ too. And you can also can stand and walk around holding to furniture at 9months++. Your first meal was apple puree and then porridge.

Your 1st step was at 11months++ and you still work on it...hehe...though you still cannot walk fluently, but you love to practice your walking skill by holding to my hands and sometimes you stand by yourselves and walk 4-5steps. I'm looking forward to see you walk and run soon! =)

Although you start crying for mama when other people that you rarely see take you when you 6 months and above, I can't put a blame on you. You have spent your most time with me, leaving me no choice but to accept the fact that you only feel secure with me and papa...hahaha...

Sara, there's so many things I wanna share about you...how amazing you are, from only 2.9kgs, now nearly 10kgs!haha...you are so chubby, so cute, and so heavy! :p Our hard time or happy time with you are the most precious moments that ever happen to us. You  are so special to us, and you have given us the best moments of our lives by having a chance to hold you....to nurse and nurture you...to love you...!

You bring so much joy into our lives. You are so precious and so loved. I cannot wait to see the lovely woman you become.

Love Always,

Your Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment